Cost per recipe $2.29 view details
- 4 x -8 medium chipotle chilies in adobo (1/4 1/2 c.)*
- 5 x cloves of garlic, peeled and cut into small pcs or possibly mashed
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/3 c. water or possibly broth
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice, or possibly to taste
- Â Â salt and pepper to taste
- Vary water depending on thickness desired in sauce as well as desired heat.
- Place chipotle chilies along with sauce clinging to peppers in a food processor. Add in balance of ingredients and puree till smooth. Sieve puree through a mesh sieve to remove seeds and fiber. Taste and adjust sweetness, heat, and lime juice to taste.
- Makes approximately 1 1/2 c. of sauce. Can be refrigerated for up to a week.
- *Found, canned, in all Mexican groceries and many supermarkets.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 276g|
|Calories from Fat 239||43%|
|Total Fat 27.07g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.74g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.19g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|