Cost per serving $2.96 view details
- 1- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 3 c brocoli florets (I used pre-packaged.)
- 3 carrots, peeled & sliced thin
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz water chestnuts
- 1/4 - 1/2 c chunk pineapple
- 1/2 medium onion, cut in chunks
- 1/2 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 oz healthy spaghetti
- 5 tblsp vegetable oil
- 3-4 tblsp teriyaki sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 - 1c chicken stock
- 1-2 tsp soy sauce
- Cook pasta to al dente.
- Heat dutch oven or wok to medium high.
- Add 1/2 vegetable oil.
- Drop chicken in and stir until cooked through. Remove.
- Add rest of vegetable oil.
- Add onion, green pepper & carrot & cook a couple minutes.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, broccoli and soy sauce and cook a couple more minutes.
- Add chicken, broth and soy. Stir & cook until veggies are done.
- Add water chestnuts, pineapple & teriyaki sauce.
- Add pasta and mix it all together.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 387g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 256||42%|
|Total Fat 28.78g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.58g|
|Total Carbs 55.0g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|