Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- Greek or Mediterranean seasoning or other seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Prepare a cookie sheet with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken tenders lightly with Greek seasoning.
- Mix coating of wine and mustard and dip chicken pieces. Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place on cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 475Â° put chicken in and bake for about 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||52%|
|Total Fat 18.16g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 3.72g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.82g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|