Cost per recipe $50.34 view details
- 10 lbs pulled chicken
- 2 Tbsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp mexican spice blend
- 11 lbs red onion
- 1 cup fresh garlic, peeled and diced
- 1 lb frozen corn, peeled and minced
- 1 cup canned green chilies
- 1 cup canned stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and jack
- 100 corn tortillas
- enchilada sauce as needed
- sliced scallions to garnish
- cilantro to garnish
- Saute onions, garlic till tender. Add corn and chilies.
- Stir well to combine. Add canned tomatoes, saute 1 minute.
- Add pulled chicken, cumin powder, garlic powder. Combine with vegetables.
- Dust the mixture with flour to help set.
- Microwave tortillas on high for 30 seconds. This softens them and makes them more pliable.
- Coat the bottom of a 2 inch hotel pan with a ladle of enchilada sauce. Using a large shallow bowl, or pan, dip each torttilla in enchilada sauce to lightly coast.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each tortilla. Fold oven filling, place enchiladas in each pan with seam side down.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro, sliced scallions and chopped tomatoes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 7230g|
|Calories from Fat 875||13%|
|Total Fat 102.45g||128%|
|Saturated Fat 33.32g||133%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1342.7g||358%|
|Dietary Fiber 177.8g||593%|