Cost per recipe $14.20 view details
- 2 c. wild rice, cooked
- 2 1/2 pound chicken, cooked, boned & minced
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce.) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 can (16 ounce.) French style green beans, liquid removed
- Paprika & Parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Combine all ingredients. Pour into large baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake at 350 degrees till warm and bubbly.
- White rice can be used and 1 can cream of chicken soup may be used and only 1 c. mayonnaise. This is very tasty and very easy to make.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2418g|
|Calories from Fat 4524||63%|
|Total Fat 509.88g||637%|
|Saturated Fat 89.28g||357%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 441.07g||118%|
|Dietary Fiber 54.9g||183%|