Makes a great healthy option for warm summer days.
Weather a main dish or appetizer, it pairs great with good beer.
Prep time: 60 minutes
Cost per serving $8.87 view details
- 2.5 lb Orange Roughy Fish
- 1 Tablespoon of salt
- 10 - 12 Limes
- 1/2 Onion
- Serrano peppers
- 2 -3 Tomatoes
- 3 Avocados
- Cut the fish into very small cubes (~1/4 inch max)
- Add and mix the salt very well
- Marinade in refrigeration for at least 4 hrs or overnight
- Add and mix the limes' juice very well
- Marinate in refrigeration for at least 4 hrs or overnight
- chop the onion, serrano peppers, cilantro, tomatoes and incorporate to the fish.
- Serve with slices of avocados and tostadas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 616g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||30%|
|Total Fat 13.48g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.72g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.28g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||35%|