Cost per serving $2.46 view details
- 2 c. Fresh or possibly frzn blueberries
- 1Â 3/4 c. Fresh or possibly frzn cranberries
- 1 c. Maple syrup
- 1/4 c. Currants
- 3 Tbsp. Arrowroot pwdr(use cornstarch as substitute)
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 3/4 c. Whole wheat pastry or possibly unbleached flour
- 1/2 c. Rolled oats
- 1/4 c. Blanched almonds, grnd
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine blueberries, cranberries, maple syrup, currants, arrowroot or possibly cornstarch, and lemon juice. Lightly oil a 9-inch by 13 inch baking dish. Add in the fruit mix.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, oats, almonds, sesame seeds and cinnamon. Sprinkle with the apple juice and mix well. Spoon over the fruit.
- Bake about 40 min or possibly till lightly browned.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||24%|
|Total Fat 10.34g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.91g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 66.72g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||16%|