Butter cream Frosting is the perfect accompaniment to all of your baked delights.
I like to use it on Cakes, Cookies, and Brownies. I usually make a little extra so that I can put it in the fridge and eat it by the spoonful whenever I want.
You can also change the flavor by adding different extracts instead of Vanilla. There is almond, lemon, peppermint and Banana just to name a few.
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 8 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Wilton Meringue Powder
- 4 Tbsp Milk
- Wilton Rose Icing Color
- Put the Cream Cheese, Butter, Vanilla and half of the Powdered Sugar into the mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed until creamed together. If you wrap a dish towel around the top of the mixing bowl it will keep the powdered sugar from flying around the kitchen.
- Add the rest of the Powdered Sugar, the Milk and the Meringue Powder to the frosting.
- Mix until Creamy and Smooth.
- Add Wilton Icing Color of your choice. I used Rose which is a pink.
- When adding color use a toothpick and add a little at a time until you get the color you want.
- With Icing Colors a little goes a long way theyâre a paste and not a liquid.
- Stir with a rubber spatula until the color is mixed throughout the frosting.
- I use a spatula because if you use a wooden spoon it gets stained by the coloring.
- Your frosting is now ready to use on cakes, cupcakes and cookies, Enjoy!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1700g|
|Calories from Fat 3009||43%|
|Total Fat 342.34g||428%|
|Saturated Fat 205.42g||822%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 977.47g||261%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|