Cost per serving $0.37 view details
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 10 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Saran Wrap
- I use the Dough Cycle on my Bread Maker when making Bread.
- It kneads the dough and lets it rise without making a mess.
- Beat Egg in a bowl until frothy.
- Add Milk, Water, Egg and 3 Tablespoons of the Butter into the Bread Machine Pan.
- Add Flour, Salt and Sugar on top of the wet ingredients.
- Make a small divot in the flour and add the Yeast last in your indentation.This keeps the Yeast from mixing with the liquid too early.
- Close the lid on your Bread Machine and set it on the Dough Cycle.
- While the dough is rising take 2 Tablespoons of your Butter and coat a large metal Baking Pan.
- Once the dough is done it should have risen to the top.Your Bread Machine should beep when itâs ready.
- Remove dough from the Bread Machine and put onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead dough a few times to add a little flour so that itâs not sticky.
- Separate Dough into 16 equal balls.
- Dip each ball into the remaining Butter and put into the pan.
- prinkle the top with Parmesan Cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Put as much or little as you like.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and let rise until doubled in size for about 1 hour. I like to put mine on top of the dryer to rise while Iâm doing laundry.The heat from the dryer helps them to rise.
- Once risen remove Saran Wrap and bake in the oven at 400 degrees.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- I like to serve them hot out of the oven. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||52%|
|Total Fat 13.93g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 8.28g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 22.32g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|