Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 1 box your favorite brownie mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- optional: 1/4 cup nuts
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 can chocolate frosting or Nutella
- optional: toasted coconut
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line 9x9 pan with foil overlapping the edges.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to directions on the box.
- Add the chips and nuts to the batter, pour in pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until a few minutes from being done (toothpick test).
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of brownies, return to the oven for 2-3 minutes. Marshmallows will puff up. Remove pan.
- Spread melted marshmallows over the top of the brownies with a wet knife or spatula.
- Let brownies cool completely.
- Gently spread frosting or Nutella on top and cut into 16 squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 223g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 113||13%|
|Total Fat 12.81g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 202.45g||54%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|