Cost per recipe $3.25 view details
- 1 lrg Jar of Velveeta cheese or possibly equivalent
- 1 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1 stk butter, (or possibly margarine) this is amount called for, I usually use
- 2 c. Minute Rice, (raw)
- 1 pkt Minced broccoli, large, about 2 lbs.
- 2 can Cream soup, (mushroom, chicken, broccoli, celery etc.)
- Heat Velveeta and margarine/butter in microwave in casserole dish till it can be easily stirred. Add in cans of soup and mix well. Add in water and lowfat milk and mix. Stir in Minute Rice. Mix in broccoli. Bake in oven at 350 till bubbly and warm, about 30 - 45 min depending on type of dish it is in.
- Notes: Be careful not to bake too long or possibly cheese will burn on the top around edges. Can be heated in microwave.
- Makes a large corning casserole and great to take to church 'bring a dish to pass' events. Kids love it.
- Also good served as side dish with pork chops. Leftovers are easliy reheated or possibly frzn for another time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 14524g|
|Calories from Fat 29082||47%|
|Total Fat 3305.09g||4131%|
|Saturated Fat 862.88g||3452%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7266.2g||1938%|
|Dietary Fiber 413.7g||1379%|