Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil. 1 -1/2 tsp. grnd cinnamon
- 1 x 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9X9-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon, and bring to a boil. Continue boiling for 2 min; don't stir.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and blueberries. Stir in honey mix till thoroughly blended. Spread onto the prepared baking pan, gently pressing mix flat. Bake till lightly browned, about 40 min.
- Cold completely in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into 1 -1/2 by 3 inch bars.
- Makes 18 bars.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 34g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 23||27%|
|Total Fat 2.62g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.23g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 15.89g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|