Cost per recipe $8.09 view details
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot (1 big one)
- 1/4 c. minced pecans
- 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 to 1 c. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (1 1/2 inch thick) pork loin rib chops
- 4 teaspoon flour
- 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- Dash of pepper
- In a small mixing bowl combine carrot, pecans, blue cheese (or possibly not), green onions, and Worcestershire. Trim fat from chops; cut a pocket in each chop from fat side almost to bone. Spoon about 1/4 c. of carrot mix into each pocket; close pocket with wooden toothpick.
- With a covered grill, arrange warm coals around drip pan to get medium to warm heat over drip pan. Place chops over drip pan. Cover; grill for 60 min, flipping at 1/2 way through. Remove toothpicks.
- In a small saucepan, stir 4 tsp. flour into 1/4 c. plain yogurt. Add in 3/4 c. lowfat milk, 1/2 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules and dash pepper. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 min more. Serve additional Blue Cheese at table along with the cream sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 469g|
|Calories from Fat 463||61%|
|Total Fat 53.22g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 28.58g||114%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.74g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|