Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 1 bag of white corn
- 5 Tbsp extra-vigin olive oil, divided
- 2 15-ounce cans of black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup 1/3-inch peeled and diced jicama
- 1/2 cup 1/3-inch peeled and diced carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced (thinly) green onlons
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 1/2 tsp grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Add corn, black beans, jicama, carrots, green onions, cilantro and basil.
- Whisk lime juice, orange juice, lime peel, cumin and remaining 4 Tbsp oil in small bowl.
- Mix dressing into bean salad.
- Season generously with salt and papper.
- Cover and chill.
- Can be made up to 6 hours ahead.
- Let stand at room temperature one hour before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||3%|
|Total Fat 1.37g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.51g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.1g||47%|