- 1 can Black beans, liquid removed (16-oz)
- 1 c. Corn, liquid removed
- 1/2 c. Fat-free Italian dressing
- 6 x Corn tortillas
- 4 ounce Reduced-fat cheddar or possibly Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. Plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/8 tsp Garlic pwdr
- 2 x Tomatoes
- 4 c. Romaine or possibly leaf lettuce leaves, torn Mix corn, beans and dressing. Marinade in refrigerator at least 30 min. Spoon corn and bean mix over lettuce. Sprinkle 1 oz of cheese on each serving. Garnish with 2 tomato quarters. Mix yogurt with cumin and garlic pwdr. Serve with tortilla chips and yogurt sauce. Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut each tortilla into 6 pcs and bake on cookie sheet for 20 to 30 min turning once.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Folate, 63% of RDA for pregnancy; calcium, 28%; zincup 20%.