Cost per serving $1.73 view details
- 3 c. minced seeded tomato
- 1 x 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed, and, liquid removed
- 1 c. green onion, minced
- 3/4 c. minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 c. minced red onion
- 6 c. iceberg lettuce
- 2 x ears corn, husked
- 24 lrg shrimp, peeled, and, deveined
- 24 lrg black tortilla
- Â Â Salad Dressing
- 5 Tbsp. fresh lime, juice
- 3/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. fresh minced cilantro
- 1Â 1/2 tsp chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grnd cumin
- Prepare Salad Dressing.
- Combine tomatoes, beans, green onions, cilantro and red onion in large bowl. Cover and chill.
- Brush corn with salad dressing and grill till brown. Brush shrimp with dressing and grill till opaque. About 4-5 min.
- Cut kernels from corn and add in to salad ingredients. Add in lettuce and toss with remaining salad dressing. Top with shrimp and serve with Tortillas.
- Salad Dressing:Place lime juice in bowl and whisk in extra virgin olive oil.
- Fold in cilantro, jalapeno and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 408g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 276||33%|
|Total Fat 31.16g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 118.37g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.1g||57%|