Cost per recipe $9.22 view details
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb Boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tsp Tarragon, or possibly 2 tbsp fresh
- 2 c. Canned peeled tomatoes, coarsely minced
- 1 tsp Orange zest, chopped
- 3/4 c. Dry white wine or possibly chicken stock
- 1/2 c. Pitted green or possibly black olives
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute/fry beef 3-4 min per side or possibly till golden. Add in tarragon, tomatoes, orange zest & wine. Reduce heat to low, cover and stew 45-50 min or possibly till meat is done. If stew becomes too thick, add in a little water. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Stir in olives & sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1044g|
|Calories from Fat 769||61%|
|Total Fat 85.56g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 30.72g||123%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.17g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|