Cost per serving $1.31 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb beef sirloin, 1" thick - (to 2 lbs)
- Â Â Worcestershire sauce for brushing
- Â Â Balsamic vinegar for brushing
- Â Â Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- Â Â Steak seasoning to taste
- Â Â (or possibly coarse salt and black pepper)
- Â Â Caesar Greens (see recipe)
- 1 x garlic bread loaf
- Â Â (homemade or possibly store bought
- Preheat an indoor electric grill to high, outdoor gas grill to medium-high or possibly, prepare charcoal.
- Brush meat on both sides with Worcestershire, balsamic, and oil. Let meat rest 10 min. Grill meat 4 to 6 min on each side (which is medium-rare to medium-well range). Let meat rest another 5 - 10 min for juices to redistribute before you slice steak to serve. Slice meat on an angle, thinly, against the grain of the meat.
- Brown garlic bread under broiler or possibly on outdoor grill and cut the bread into chunks.
- To serve, pile Caesar Greens on plate, garnish with chunks of garlic bread (rather than traditional croutons) an extra sprinkle of cheese, black pepper; a pile of thinly sliced sirloin along side.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||51%|
|Total Fat 24.31g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 9.13g||37%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.7g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|