Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, chili powder, lemon zest, cumin, and cayenne.
- Add salmon fillets to the prepared pan.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over the salmon and turn to coat both sides
- Roast for 15 minutes, until a fork can be easily inserted into the salmon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 34g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||11%|
|Total Fat 0.61g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.89g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|