Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 5 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 ounce raisins
- 1 ounce minced pecans
- 1/4 c. butter melted
- 1/2 c. maple syrup (real if you can find it!)
- 1/2 c. water
- Sweet potatoes are baked with raisins and minced pecans in this side dish which's satisfying and not too sweet. A syrup mix is drizzled over the top as a glaze.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread sweet potatoes in a single layer in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with raisins and minced pecans.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, syrup and water. Pour the mix over potatoes.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake in the preheated oven 50 to 60 min, till sweet potatoes test done
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 70g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 42||36%|
|Total Fat 4.79g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.52g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.9g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|