- 4 x Large eggs (or possibly 6 egg whites)
- 3 1/2 c. skim lowfat milk
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 c. butter or possibly canola oil
- 4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. sugar (I use Sucanat)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c. baking pwdr
- Beat the Large eggs well, add in the other liquids, and then fold in the dry ingredients.
- Makes 24 pancakes. The key to this is not to overmix the batter; also, let it stand about 5 min before pouring out the pancakes.
- This allows the baking pwdr to start working. These are the lightest, best pancakes I've ever had! Can also be frzn and reheated.