Cost per recipe $2.97 view details
- 12 x fresh medium-sized shrimp
- 1 sm jalapeno pepper
- 12 x strips bacon
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- 4 x bamboo skewers soaked in water
- 1 x green onion thinly sliced
- Â Â Additional barbecue sauce
- Shell shrimp, leaving tail intact. Make a shallow cut lengthwise down the back of shrimp; wash out and devein.
- With rubber gloves, remove seeds from pepper and cut into 12 slivers. Make a shallow cut into the underside of each shrimp and insert a piece of pepper. Wrap each shrimp with a bacon strip. Thread 3 bacon/shrimp bundles onto each skewer, leaving a small space between bundles. Baste with barbecue sauce.
- Grill uncovered over medium coals for 4 to 5 min. Turn, baste, and grill an additional 4 to 5 min or possibly till bacon is crisp and shrimp has turned pink. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate with onion and additional barbecue sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 531g|
|Calories from Fat 1419||77%|
|Total Fat 157.3g||197%|
|Saturated Fat 52.18g||209%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.75g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|