Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 1 lb jumbo tiger shrimp, shelled and deveined (450 grams)
- 5 clv garlic sliced lengthwise in thirds, using only the middle piece.
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced (15 millilitres)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced (15 milllilitres)
- 1 tsp dry chili flakes (5 millilitres)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (15 millilitres)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (15 millilitres)
- 6 x wooden skewers
- Combine all the ingredients. Marinate in the fridge for 2 to 3 hrs. When finished marinating, place shrimp on the skewers sideways so they will not slip with a piece of garlic between each. Grill, turning as necessary till pink, about 2 to 3 min per side. Do not overcook.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||75%|
|Total Fat 2.36g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.71g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|