Cost per serving $1.26 view details
- 1 lrg Aubergine with the green top removed, finely sliced into 12
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- 100 gm Couscous soaked in 300ml warm water for 1 hour
- A large unsprayed lemon, juice of
- 1 sm Bunc basil
- 50 ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 gm Parmesan shavings
- 3 x Ripe plum tomatoes with just the, roughly core removed
- 1 lrg Red onion, peeled and finely minced
- 100 ml Extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 sm Bunc basil, finely sliced
- Season the slices of aubergine and heat a pan with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the slices into the pan and cook over a high heat for about 1 minute on each side. Season well and transfer from the pan to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Blend the basil together with the extra virgin olive oil then mix two thirds of this with the couscous and lemon, season to taste then roll inside the aubergine slices.
- To make the salsa simply mix the ingredients together.
- Serve the aubergine rolls on top of the salsa and sprinkle with the remaining basil puree and parmesan shavings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 225g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 306||70%|
|Total Fat 34.68g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.65g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|