Cost per recipe $1.23 view details
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice, or possibly to taste
- 1/4 tsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped and mashed to a paste with 1/4 tsp. salt
- A healthy pinch of dry warm red pepper flakes if you like
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- A, (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, liquid removed well, and sliced thin
- 1 1/4 c. Thinly sliced fennel bulb, (sometimes called anise) or possibly celery
- 1/3 c. Coarsely grated Parmesan, (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 c. Finely minced fresh parsley leaves, (preferably flat-leafed)
- In a bowl whisk together well the lemon juice, the mustard, the garlic paste, the red pepper flakes, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste, stir in the artichoke hearts, the fennel, the Parmesan, and the parsley, and refrigeratethe salad, covered, for 20 min.
- Serves 2.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 181g|
|Calories from Fat 354||75%|
|Total Fat 40.09g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 11.88g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.95g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|