Cost per serving $4.97 view details
- 25 ounce Boneless chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pcs
- 1/2 lb Sliced mushrooms
- 1 c. Sliced green onions
- 1 c. Sherry
- 1/2 x Lemon, sliced
- 2 x Tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- Â Â White rice
- 2 c. Minced tomatoes
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream
- Â Â Warm sauce or possibly Tabasco sauce to taste
- Â Â Enchilada sauce (see index)
- 1. Saute/fry chicken and mushrooms in butter.
- 2. Season to taste.
- 3. Add in sherry and green onions.
- 4. Heat till the sherry is reduced.
- 5. Add in Pollo Sauce and lemon.
- 6. Heat thoroughly. Serve with white rice and tomato wedges. POLLO SAUCE: To Enchilada Sauce, add in other ingredients. Heat together and serve.
- WINE: SANGRIA.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 493g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 222||44%|
|Total Fat 24.97g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 10.46g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 20.84g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|