Cost per serving $1.15 view details
- 1 x Pie crust, single crust
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Corn starch
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. Corn syrup, light or possibly dark
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 2 c. Apples, peeled and minced
- 1 c. Almonds, toasted and sliced
- 1 x Apple, peeled & sliced thin
- 2 tsp Almonds, toasted and sliced
- ------------------------------- GARNISH Prepare pie crust
- For filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pan. Flute edge. Heat oven to 375F. Reserve 2 Tablespoons sugar. In medium bowl, combine remaining sugar and corn starch.
- Add in Large eggs, beating well to combine. Stir in butter, corn syrup and almond extract. Fold in apples and almonds. Pour into pie crust-lined pan. If you like, garnish with apple slices overlapped in a circle around edge of pie. Sprinkle center with almonds.
- Sprinkle reserved sugar over top. Bake at 375F for 50 min or possibly till center of pie is set. Cold completely on wire rack. Store in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 147g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 205||46%|
|Total Fat 23.17g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||43%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.31g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|