Cost per serving $2.41 view details
- 4 c. cooked, cubed chicken
- 2 med Apples, cored & coarsely minced (2 c.)
- 8 ounce Corkscrew or possibly bow tie pasta, cooked & liquid removed
- 1 x (8 1/2 ounce.) Can pineapple chunks, liquid removed
- 1/2 c. halved seedless grapes
- 1/3 c. bias-sliced celery (about 1 stalk)
- 14 c. thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1/3 c. low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seed
- 1 tsp Finely shredded lime peel
- 3 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp Grated fresh gingerroot or possibly grnd ginger">ginger
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c. toasted sliced almonds
- lettuce leaves, lime slices, avocado slices, diced red sweet
- pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked chicken, apples, cooked pasta, pineapple, grapes, celery, & onion. For dressing, in a small bowl combine the mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing, yogurt, sesame seed, lime peel, lime juice, honey, gingerroot, & salt. Pour over the pasta mix, toss gently to combine. Cover & chill. To serve, if necessary, add in several Tbsp. of lowfat milk to moisten. Toss gently. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Top with almonds.
- If you like, garnish with lime slices, avocado, and red sweet pepper.
- Makes 10main-dish servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 290g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||49%|
|Total Fat 16.41g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.46g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|