Cost per recipe $0.45 view details
- Cream the butter and white sugar, add in peanut butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Add in both the light and dark brown sugar.
- Tip: pressing the brown sugar helps reduce little hard sugar balls in the batter.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift into wet mix thoroughly. Add in chocolate chips and peanuts, if you like.
- This batter is very good with white chocolate chips and even better with butterscotch chips!
- Use a tsp. to measure the cookies size and bake for about 8-10 min.
- Bake at 375
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 291g|
|Calories from Fat 23||2%|
|Total Fat 2.76g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.45g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 214.62g||57%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||25%|