Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) small shell pasta
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook bell pepper, onion, and carrots with 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 tsp. salt, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Add pepper/onion mixture and peas to pasta; mix gently.
- In a bowl, stir remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. each hot sauce and pepper; pour over pasta mixture and stir until well coated. Add more pepper and hot sauce to taste.
- Just before serving, stir in lime juice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 48||32%|
|Total Fat 5.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.2g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|