Cost per recipe $3.36 view details
- Egg - 5
- Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 2 Tsp
- Onion sliced - 5
- Garlic paste - 2 Tsp
- Green chilly - 2
- Red chilly powder - 3 Tsp
- Coconut Milk - 1 1/2 cups
- Salt - as per taste
- Curry leaves - 2 twigs
- Boil the eggs and keep aside to cool.Later remove the shell and keep.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds.Add onion and fry till it changes its color to light brown.
- Add garlic paste and green chilly, saute it well.Add salt.
- Add little curry leaves and saute. Slow the flame and add coconut milk slowly.
- Keep on the same flame and stir slowly,let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Slice eggs into 2 halves . Add the remaining curry leaves.
- Serve it hot with appam, chappathi ,also with hot rice.
- Note :
- I took one coconut. Added a little of hot water, grind in a mixer for 1 minute and squeeze out the thick coconut milk from it. Make sure that you do not add too much water.
- I have used 3 Tsp of red chilly powder, adjust it according to your taste.
- This dish is not very hot.. its a bit hot and sweet....
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 546g|
|Calories from Fat 887||86%|
|Total Fat 104.07g||130%|
|Saturated Fat 67.57g||270%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 23.83g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|