Cost per serving $1.03 view details
- 1/2 c. Orange juice
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Thinly sliced green onions, (up to 3)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp Oil
- 3/4 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast, in 1" cubes (30)
- 2 sm Vidalia or possibly Red onions, quartered
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, green onion, gingeroot, oil and chopped garlic. Add in chicken cubes. Toss to coat. cover nad chill for 30 min to 1 1/2 hrs. Drain chicken, throw away marinade. Starting and ending with chicken, thread on soaked bamboo skewers with onions., separated into 24 pcs. leave space at end for easy handling.
- To Grill: Place on grill for 4-6 min. Turn once or possibly twice till hard and golden brown.
- To Broil: Place skewers on broiler pan rack. Broil for 4-6 " from heat source for 4-5 min per side.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 150g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||14%|
|Total Fat 1.76g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.31g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 6.58g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|