United States Chef
Guilt Free Cuisine by Fergyhun Profile
Healthy eating enthusiast
I'm a healthy eating enthusiast, rookie triathlete (just the very easy ones), freelance marketer, mom of one and British transplant living in the American South.
I love food, cooking and discovering the best local ingredients and dishes in the places I live and travel to.
In recent years I've become interested in lightening up our family meals - cutting down on saturated fats, adding a little more of the good stuff. And I often remind myself, at least wine is fat free!
My mother and anywhere I have lived or travelled to, in particular my time spent living in France and Scotland.
Chefs I recommend
- Tom Lewis (Balquidder, United Kingdom)
- Frank Stitt (Birmingham, AL)
- Jamie Oliver (London, United Kingdom)
- Apart from his cooking I love what he is doing to encourage healthy food in schools.
Restaurants I Recommend
- Monachyle Mhor (Balquidder, United Kingdom)
- My all-time favourite restaurant!
- The Boat House (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Sensational seafood and I can still taste the cappuccino creme brulee
- Three Chimneys (Isle of Skye , United Kingdom)
- Stunning food year after year, one of the best restaurants in the UK
- Loch Fyne Oyster Bar, (Loch Fyne, United Kingdom)
- The BEST smoked and roast-smoked salmon to be found anywhere. If you live in the UK they also do mail order. Beautiful setting at the head of Loch Fyne.