Cost per recipe $107.96 view details
- 10 lbs yellow onions, diced
- 5 lbs leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 10 lbs carrots, diced
- 5 lbs parsnips, diced
- 10 lbs celery, diced or sliced (half moon)
- 3 lbs mushrooms, sliced (if fresh not available used canned 1 #10 can/20 gal)
- 1/2 cup sage (can substitute tarragon), fresh minced
- 1 cup garlic, preferably roasted (if not, well cooked- sauteed)
- 3 no. 10 cans tomatoes, diced, canned
- 15 gallons water
- 2 lbs chicken base
- 7 lbs wild rice
- 1 cup parsley
- Saute onions, leeks, carrots, parsnips in olive oil until onions are transparent.
- Add celery, cook through.
- Add mushrooms, saute until they release their juices. Add herbs and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until rice is tender.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 76600g|
|Calories from Fat 601||3%|
|Total Fat 71.27g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 13.14g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3849.84g||1027%|
|Dietary Fiber 580.3g||1934%|