Cost per serving $2.17 view details
- 12 slices of white bread (no crust)
- 4 chicken breasts, boiled and seasoned. You can also used canned chicken breast
- 3/4 cup of mayo (healthy alternative: you can use my mayo substitute recipe)
- 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 green apple cut into small cubes
- 1 celery stick chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
- cracked pepper
- Pull apart the chicken breasts and palce in a mixing bowl
- Mix in mayo/substitute, walnuts, apples, celery, and blue cheese
- Place the mixture in between two slices of bread. The filling should not be over packed; remember that a little goes a long way.
- Cut the sandwiches in cris-cross mini sandwiches.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 348||75%|
|Total Fat 39.41g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 5.2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|