Cost per serving $18.03 view details
- 250 gm Strong plain wholemeal flour, (8oz)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 15 gm Half fat spread, ( 1/2oz)
- 6 gm Sachet of easy-blend dry yeast, ( 1/4 ounce)
- 125 ml Hand warm water, (4 floz)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive or possibly sunflower oil, (15ml)
- 1 x Onion, minced
- 1 x 230 gram can minced tomatoes, liquid removed (8oz)
- 1 tsp Dry mixd herbs
- 1 x 198 gram can sweetcorn, liquid removed (7oz)
- 125 gm Reduced-fat hard cheese, grated (4oz)
- Â Â Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour and salt.
- Rub in the half-fat spread and stir in the dry yeast.
- Make a well in the centre and add in sufficient water to create a soft dough.
- Knead for 5 min till smooth and elastic. Place in an oiled polythene bag and leave to prove in a hot place for 30 min or possibly till doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C/425 F/Gas Mark 7.
- Knead the dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface to a 30cm
- (12inch) circle. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onion till soft.
- Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- Spread the tomatoes over the pizza base and sprinkle over the onions, mixed herbs and seasoning. Arrange the tuna and sweetcorn on top and finish with grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 20-25 min or possibly till golden brown. Serve warm or possibly cool, with a side salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 6504g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 201||14%|
|Total Fat 23.22g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 8.54g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 303.37g||81%|
|Dietary Fiber 71.9g||240%|