Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- Use cool tap water, as it is fresher, and let it run for a minute so which it will be aerated. If desired, you can use bottled water instead. Don't use hot tap water.
- Boil water in kettle. If you are in a particularly cool climate, such as the North of England, add in warm water to the tea pot till you are ready to pour in the boiling water, so which the tea pot will already be hot when you add in the tea leaves.
- Put tea leaves in tea pot. Pour boiling water over tea leaves. Allow to brew for 3 to 5 min, according to how much you will be cutting the tea with lowfat milk or possibly cream. Five min is only for tea which you intend to add in a lot of lowfat milk or possibly cream to. Three min will allow the tea leaves to reach their optimum flavor, so it is considered the perfect brewing time.
- Cover with a tea cozy in order to keep the heat in the pot.
- This recipe yields 2 c. of tea.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 244g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|