Cost per serving $0.64 view details
- 2 heads lettuce, chopped (or 2 1-lb bags pre-cut lettuce)
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up in tiny pieces
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine lettuce, cauliflower and bacon.
- 2. ix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- 3. Add dressing to salad, add parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- 4. I usually make up the dressing the day before and the rest of the salad and then mix together just before serving.
- If makeing at home we ALWAYS store each thing alone and mix em as you want them.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 253||85%|
|Total Fat 28.4g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 7.69g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.97g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|