Wonderful way to add a kick to your butter! You can use it on bread, to grease a pan or to cook with.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cost per recipe $2.50 view details
- 1/2 pound Butter - Unsalted, Softened
- 4 tbsp Tarragon, Fresh - finely chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic, Fresh - finely chopped
- 1/4 Fresh Lemon (not just the juice)
- 1/4 tsp Peppercorns - Rainbow, Ground
- In your food processor/blender bring together all ingredients and blend for 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure that it is all mixed evenly.
- Place in a plastic container.
- Keep refridgerated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 247g|
|Calories from Fat 1622||98%|
|Total Fat 184.54g||231%|
|Saturated Fat 116.66g||467%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|