Cost per recipe $6.38 view details
- 1 pound grnd beef, chicken or possibly turkey
- 1/2 c. taco sauce or possibly salsa
- 1 sm. head lettuce, torn into bite-size pcs
- 1 med. green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 med. tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 c. pitted ripe olives, liquid removed (optional)
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. taco flavored tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Thousand Island salad dressing or possibly one bottle
- You can add in more vegetables if you want. Cook and stir meat over medium heat till light brown; drain. Stir in taco sauce and heat. Toss lettuce, green pepper, tomato wedges, olives, cheese and chips. Spoon warm meat mix and salad dressing over lettuce mix. Toss and serve immediately.
- Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1552g|
|Calories from Fat 2899||67%|
|Total Fat 324.01g||405%|
|Saturated Fat 109.27g||437%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 207.21g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.0g||53%|