Cost per serving $3.51 view details
- 1 1â2 c rehydrated thrive chicken dices
- 1â4 c rehydrated thrive chopped onion
- 1â2 c dried cherries
- 1â2 c chopped walnuts
- 1â4 c kraft miracle whip or mayonnaise
- 1â2 c rehydrated thrive celery
- I throw the chicken, onion and celery into a pan of hot water and let it sit for a couple minutes to "reconstitute" them.
- Drain, then mix together with 1/4 c Miracle Whip or Salad dressing to moisten all foods.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or with crackers. Vary amounts of ingredients to your taste. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 428g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1100||75%|
|Total Fat 124.05g||155%|
|Saturated Fat 16.85g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 90.86g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|