Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1 cup peeled, seeded & chopped Vine Tomatoes.
- 1 cup chopped Red Onion.
- 1 cup chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- 1 cup chopped & seeded English Cucumber.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced, fresh Garlic.
- 1 small Serrano Chile Pepper, seeded & diced fine.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper.
- 1/4 cup tomato paste.
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar.
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil.
- 3 cups all Natural Tomato Juice.
- 1-tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Spring of Lemon Thyme or regular Thyme.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together in a bowl or container
- and cover. Place in the refrigerator overnight so that all the
- flavors have time to marinate.
- Note: For less heat, use just a pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- The next day, remove the spring of thyme, and blend all of the
- ingredients in a blender or food processor until the Gazpacho is
- smooth. Refrigerate the Gazpacho until ready to serve. Ladle
- the cold soup into whatever cups or bowls you want to use and
- garnish with Avocado Topping.
- Avocado-Lime Garnish.
- Note: Topping should be made right before serving.
- 1 large Haas Avocados-diced.
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lime squeezed juice.
- Pinch of Kosher salt.
- 2 tablespoons chopped Cilantro. (optional)
- Gently mix the diced avocado, limejuice & salt in a small bowl.
- Spoon a small amount onto each soup bowl and garnish with a
- pinch of Cilantro.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 234g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 240||83%|
|Total Fat 27.16g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 3.76g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.27g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|