Cost per recipe $4.29 view details
- 12 whole chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh greek oregano leaves
- 2 c. blue cheese dressing, recipe follows
- Rinse the chicken wings under cool running water, then drain and blot dry completely with paper towels. Place the wings in a large bowl and sprinkle with the garlic salt, pepper, cayenne, and oregano. Season just 1 side of the wings for mild, or possibly for hotter wings, turn the wings to coat the other side with seasonings and then cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hrs. Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Grill chicken wings, turning once, till the juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Serve immediately with a side of Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Blue Cheese Dressing: 1/4 lb. blue cheese 1 c. mayonnaise 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar 1 Tbsp. lemon juice 2/3 c. evaporated lowfat milk 1/4 tsp. garlic salt 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill till ready to serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 724g|
|Calories from Fat 2549||88%|
|Total Fat 283.39g||354%|
|Saturated Fat 49.65g||199%|
|Trans Fat 0.36g|
|Total Carbs 53.02g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||42%|