Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 3 lb chicken wings - (16 wings)
- Â Â Salt
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1Â 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tsp prepared or possibly spicy mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Â Â Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut off and throw away chicken wing tips.
- Cut each wing at the joint to make two sections. Sprinkle wings with salt and pepper. Place wings on a broiler pan. Broil 4 or possibly 5 inches from the heat for 20 min, 10 min for each side, till chicken is brown. Transfer chicken to slow cooker.
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco to taste in a small mixing bowl. Pour over chicken wings. Cover; cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hrs or possibly on HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 hrs. Serve directly from slow cooker.
- This recipe yields about 32 appetizer pcs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 38g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||43%|
|Total Fat 3.71g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.03g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 6.52g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|