Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 6 to 8 strips of bacon (very well cooked)
- 3 whole brocolis, cut into florets
- 1 cup sultana raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsps apple cider vinegar
- Cook bacon until crisp in microwave or stovetop, crumble and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine brocoli florets, raisins, sunflower seeds and onions.
- In small bowl mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until well blended. Spoon over the salad and toss. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours to blend flavours or overnight. Add the bacon immediately before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 53g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 124||72%|
|Total Fat 13.87g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 4.01g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.55g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|