Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- French fries for 4 people - 6 to 8 potatoes
- 1 can (398 ml) BBQ sauce or brown sauce of your choice
- 1 can (398 ml) Hot Chicken sauce
- 1/4 cup of tomato ketchup or chili sauce
- 1 1/2 lb fresh cheddar cheese curds
- Cut 6 to 8 potatoes in the shape of fries (Idaho potatoes are the best). Deep fry potatoes in a deep fryer or deep saucepan filled 1/2 with oil. You can use vegetable, canola, corn or peanut oil. Set deep fryer at 180 degrees and cook until the fries are golden and crisp.
- Place the BBQ sauce OR brown sauce AND the Hot Chicken sauce in a saucepan, add the ketchup OR chili sauce and mix well. Cook slowly, without boiling until the sauce is very hot (a few minutes only).
- Place the french fries in individual bowls, cover with the cheddar cheese curds and pour the very hot sauce on top to melt the cheese. Serve immediately with salt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat -1||-1%|
|Total Fat -0.1g||0%|
|Saturated Fat -0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.65g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|