Cost per recipe $45.31 view details
- 1 pkt (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Horseradish mustard, (I prefer Honey Dijon but either is good)
- 12 x Thin slices of corned beef
- 12 x Thin slices of smoked turkey
- Here is a couple for you Belinda...I have 3 cookbooks which are called The 5 in 10 cookbooks. They are 5 ingredients in 10 min (prep) or possibly less. These things are lifesavers around my house!!
- ) (I seem to have a chocolate/raspberry thing going here!)
- In a small bowl work the cream chees and mustard till smooth. Place a slice of corned beef on top of a slice of smoked turkey, trimming so they are the same size (if desired).
- Spread about 1 Tablespoons of the cream cheese mix over the meat and roll into a tight cylinder.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2516g|
|Calories from Fat 1267||36%|
|Total Fat 142.48g||178%|
|Saturated Fat 65.24g||261%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.62g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|