Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 14Â 1/2 ounce low sodium chicken broth
- 4 tsp chopped garlic
- 1Â 1/2 tsp dry sage
- 1 c. Maytag bleu cheese crumbled
- 2Â 1/4 lb russet potatoes peeled & halved thinly slice
- 1Â 1/4 lb turnips peeled & halved thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375. Simmer whipping cream, chicken broth, garlic and sage in heavy medium saucepan till slightly thickened, about 5 min. Add in blue cheese and stir till melted. Remove from heat.
- Combine potatoes and turnips in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half of potato mix in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Pour half of cream mix over. Repeat layering with remaining potato mix and cream mix. Bake till vegetables are tender, about 1 hour 15 min. Let stand 15 min before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 260g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 77||38%|
|Total Fat 8.82g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 5.32g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.47g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|