Cost per serving $2.09 view details
- 2 tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- oregano to taste
- a drizzle of olive oil
- 8 slices of bread, edges remove ( pan bread)
- 250 g mozzarella, sliced
- 200 ml. milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- bread crumbs, for dredging
- remove skins and seeds of tomatoes.
- cut into cubes and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil.
- distribute, in four slices of bread the tomato mixture and the mozzarella.
- cover it with the remaining slices and press the edges together.
- passes a little water the edge for the two bread to stick together.
- flick or dip the sandwich in the milk,then in the beaten egg,and lastly, in breadcrumbs.
- fry in hot oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- place it in paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 305g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 222||43%|
|Total Fat 24.95g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.84g||47%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 44.92g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|