Cost per serving $2.34 view details
- 1 medium egg
- 1 (200ml) cream milk
- 150g parmesan cheese grated or powdered
- 1 tsp oregano flakes
- salt to taste
- 10-12 pcs. loaf bread, remove edges
- 4-5 slices of ham
- 4-5 slices of muzzarela cheese
- 5 thin slices of tomato ring shape
- picnh of oregano
- in a blender, blend the egg, milk, cream milk, parmesan cheese, and oregano.
- blend thoroughly till got the thick creamy consistency
- add salt to taste.
- set a side.
- in a glass baking container pour a bit the mixture to grease and cover the bottom.
- arrange the bread and top it with a little sauce mixture, top with ham and muzzarela cheese and sauce then another layer of bread and top with the ham and cheese and the remaining sauce.
- to finish it up arrange tomato and sprinkle oregano
- cook in microwave oven with a heat of power 8 for 8 minutes.
- serve immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 187g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 181||33%|
|Total Fat 20.31g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 9.76g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 62.09g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|